Stripper HD is a highly concentrated, alkaline, non-ammoniated solution formulated to strip old polymer and wax coatings from vinyl, PVC, and rubber floor coverings.
Stripper HD is not recommended for use on linoleum floors.
The excellent blend of alkaline builders and solvents offer the following advantages:
- Quick penetration of polymer coating to reduce time and labour costs.
- Non-slip working conditions.
- Optimum surface wetting and solvent content to maximize pad life.
- Ammonia free working environment.
- Simultaneous cleaning and stripping action.
Soils removed by Stripper HD:
- Oil and light grease
- Scuff marks
Wax and polymer build-up.